We provides the ultimate in end of lease cleaning in Chertsey. We added the partnership with many leading leasing agents in KT16 to regularly ensure that their landlords and tenants become the supreme standard of cleanliness in Chertsey.
Our passion for perfection is reflected in our performance, and our results represent themselves. Our end-of-lease service includes a complete property deep cleaning incorporating carpet, drapery, upholstery,https://bestcleanerssurrey.co.uk/end-of-tenancy-cleaning-in-chertsey-kt16 and window cleaning in addition to general deep cleaning, so there's no need to look anywhere else within the Chertsey area. Whether you are an outgoing homeowner or renter in KT16, you deserve the most uncomplicated and most affordable cleaning.
Fully guaranteed end-of-tenure professional cleaning services:
Our reputable and legitimate professional cleaning company is highly recommended to Leasing Agents, Tenants, Landlords, and Homeowners in Chertsey KT16. The top of tenancy cleaning service is guaranteed for 48 hours. And in the unlikely event that you are not entirely proud of the work we have done, we will clean up all contaminated areas for free.
Here is the checklist for our move-in / out cleaning services in the Chertsey KT16 area:
- Wash/polish all work surfaces;
- Clean the interior of all cabinets (shelves and doors);
- Cleaning the top of and underneath tall furniture;
- Exterior and interior cleaning of drawers;
- Cleaning the sink, faucets, debris, and drainage areas remove scale and polish where necessary;
- Internal oven cleaning, removal of accumulated grease
- Cleaning of oven racks and trays;
- Cleaning of cooking plates, gas fires, and gas control knobs;
- Clean and remove dirt from the extractor and extractor hood;
- Cleaning of fridges/freezers, removal of dirt, mold, and food deposits, pure rubber;
- Clean the washing machine inside and out;
- Clean the dishwasher inside and out;
- Cleaning of soap dispensers and filters of washing machines and dishwashers;
- Clean the microwave inside and out;
- Clean the exterior of all appliances, including the kettle and toaster;
- Garbage cans: empty and clean;
- Vacuum, scrub and polish the floor and clean the baseboards;
- Properly and safely clean and wash all plugs and switches, light fixtures, and curtains.
- Bathrooms and toilets:
- Shower screen decalcified, cleaned, and polished;
- Bathtub, washbasin, taps, showers, and taps for cleaning, descaling, drying, and polishing;
- Shower heads and drain accessories for cleaning, descaling, drying, and polishing;
- The toilet must be descaled and brushed, the seat and hood must be cleaned and disinfected;
- Must remove all soap and shampoo deposits.
- Mirrors for cleaning and polishing;
- Extractor fans and air vents for cleaning;
- Floors to be washed and polished.
- Bedrooms, living rooms, hallways, and stairs:
- dust everywhere, including light fixtures and curtains, light switches, baseboards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire frame, handrails, stairs, radiators;
- All furniture is going to be moved and vacuumed underneath;
- Lift and vacuum mattresses underneath remove cobwebs;
- Carpeted areas to be vacuumed and all floors to be washed;
- All glass to clean;
- Window sills need to be cleaned, and windows need to be cleaned internally;
- All doors, door frames, and therefore the top of the doors need to be cleaned, and the door handles need to be polished;
- Drawers and shelves that need to be cleaned if there is trash;
- Vacuumed upholstery, also raised and clean cushions underneath;
- Must carefully clean all wooden furniture to remove dust;
Feel free for contact us!