This assignment does not count toward the final grade.
No Due Date
a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload
If you've chosen to participate in the creative project and you'd like to share your project with the course team, please use this assignment area to submit and/or upload your work.
Full details on this project were listed in module one and are also listed on this project information sheet.
*Note: Completion of this creative project is a requirement for earning a completion badge in this course.
As a reminder:
A complete assignment should include the following:
- The actual artifact of impact or awareness (or a link to where the artifact is hosted). Examples of acceptable artifact formats could include:
- audio clips
- video segments
- written documents
- An essay of around 200 words that explains the project’s focus as described above. The essay should clearly identify whether the project is an artifact of impact or awareness.
- References for any material that was used but was not created by the student. This should be listed at the end of the essay.
1. This is an ungraded assignment.
2. You will not receive feedback from the course team
3. The course team acknowledges that you retain ownership of all work that you submit in this course. That said, by submitting your project, you grant the course team permission to:
- Email you regarding the project you submitted
- Showcase your project submission in communication about the course with attribution given to you (you will be contacted about this via email prior to any display of your work)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.